CRYPTO AERO CANINE ANALYSIS
is a nutritious blend of human-grade organic eggs, fruits and vegetables. Organic eggs from certified
humanely pasture raised chickens provide the highest level of vitamin A, E and omega 3 fatty acids and
the lowest amount of cholesterol. Infused with vitamin C-rich rose hip powder, papain, and
nutrient-dense spirulina it is designed to offer your beloved dog anti-inflammatory and immune system
can be added to a raw diet or used with traditional kibble to fulfill the 10% fruit and vegetables daily
• Boosts Immune System
• Allergy Relief
• Joint and Coat Support
• Detoxification Benefits.
CRYPTO AERO CANINE INGREDIENTS
Whole Egg, Alfalfa, Chia Seeds, Milled Chia Seeds, Spirulina, Sweet Potato,Carrots, Butternut Squash, Kale, Celery, Spinach, Apples, Goji Berries, Rose Hips, Blueberries, Papain, Red Beets, Green Cabbage.
• Alfalfa Powder is a high-quality, all-natural protein source and phytonutrient supplement that is believed to help dogs with their digestive, glandular, urinary, and skeletal systems.
• Chia Seeds are high in potassium, calcium, niacin, and Omega 3 fatty acids, as well as potent antioxidants.
• Organic Whole Egg Powder from certified humanely and pasture raised
chickens provide an excellent protein source.
• Sweet Potato is one of the best dietary sources of vitamin A, which promotes healthy skin, coat, eyes, nerves, and muscles in dogs. Sweet potatoes are also a rich source of vitamins A, C, B6, potassium, calcium, and iron.
• Butternut Squash is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber, and potassium. These vitamins and minerals support the health of your dog’s vision, immune system, colon, and muscles.
• Kale is high in calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron, which support healthy bones, and a healthy heart.
• Celery is an excellent source of fiber, vitamins A, C, and K, folate, potassium, and manganese. The crunchy veggie also might freshen up your dog’s breath.
• Spinach contains large amounts of vitamins A, B, C, and K. It also contains iron,antioxidants, beta-carotene, and roughage, which stimulate the digestive tract.
• Goji Berries are rich in amino acids, carotenoids and other antioxidants, goji berries are said to help prevent inflammation, reduce blood glucose, and lower cholesterol levels.
• Blueberries contain antioxidants, fiber and vitamins C and K. These nutrients support the immune system and contribute to overall health.
• Papain is an enzyme that assists in protein digestion and has healing properties for the stomach lining. It is the preferred treatment and prevention of gastric ulcers amongholistic veterinarians.
• Red Beets are a healthy source of vitamin C, fiber, folate, manganese, and potassium. These vitamins and minerals are good for your dog’s digestion and immune system as well as a healthy skin and coat.